I found some old notes on beers in one of my old notebooks. I wrote impressions and descriptions as they popped into my head. Later, I edited them into a more polished review.
They made me laugh as I read them again. Since I’m doing “raw” beer notes here, these seemed appropriate.
- Cool bottle – corked
- Like homebrew – more hops, spice
- Spice – tartness – tang of carbonation
- Dissolves in mouth like cotton candy
- Described as rustic, earthy
- Pronounced hops aroma & spices
- Old room in an abandoned house with an overgrown yard
- Lighter body based on pale malts
- Metals – not tinny, not bad; like ore, essence of valve
- Reminiscent of a wheat, only with a sour finish